- Use of this Web site. This Web site is owned and operated by Surviscor Inc. and is intended for your professional use and information. Your use of this Web site is subject to the following terms and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Web site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these terms. If you do not agree with any of the terms, do not use this Web site. You are responsible to ensure that your access to this Web site and material available on or through it are legal in each jurisdiction in or through which you access or view the site or such material.
- Exclusion of Warranties. The Site Owner, its affiliates and/or their respective suppliers make no representation or warranty regarding the functionality, the good working order of the functionality of the Web site, or condition of this Web site, the information, applications, products, and services contained on this Web site, its suitability for use, or that its use will be uninterrupted or error-free. ALL MATERIAL, APPLICATIONS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE SITE OWNER, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The information, applications, products, services and materials on this Web site are not intended to provide specific technical, financial, tax, legal, business, accounting or other advice for your individual or professional circumstances, and you should consult your own professional advisors to determine how any information, applications, products, services or materials provided on this Web site apply to your individual circumstances. These exclusions are in addition to any specific exclusions otherwise provided in these terms and conditions. To the extent that the jurisdiction to which you are subject does not allow exclusion of certain warranties, such exclusions which are not permitted do not apply. THE INFORMATION, APPLICATIONS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. THE SITE OWNER, ITS AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES ON THIS WEB SITE AT ANY TIME.
- Limitation of Liability. NEITHER THE SITE OWNER, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ITS LICENSORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, EITHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, FOR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE MATERIAL, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OF ANY KIND, DELAY OF OR PARTIAL DELIVERY, TERMINATION OF RIGHTS OR LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, BUSINESS OR GOODWILL, WHETHER ON A CONTRACTUAL OR EXTRACONTRACTUAL BASIS, OR TO PROVIDE INDEMNIFICATION OR ANY OTHER REMEDY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY. Your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using and accessing this Web site. To the extent that the jurisdiction to which you are subject does not allow any part of such limitation, such part does not apply.
- Copyrights and Trade Marks. Material on this Web site, including but not limited to texts, images, illustrations, software, audio clips and video clips, is owned or otherwise provided by the Site Owner, and the Site Owner does not represent or warrant that such material does not infringe the rights of any other person or entity. The material on this Web site is protected in Canada and in other jurisdictions by the Copyright Act and by virtue of the applicable international treaties. Consequently, the material on this Web site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, transmitted, distributed or modified, in whole or in part in any form whatsoever, including but not limited to text, audio, video or executable, without the prior written consent of the Site Owner. Trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, "Marks") displayed on this Web site are registered or unregistered Marks of the Site Owner or others, are the property of their respective owners, and may not be used without written permission of the owner of such Marks. Nothing in this Web site is to be interpreted as conferring a right to use the Marks or the material protected by the Copyright Act.
- Surveillance. The Site Owner may monitor the access to its Web site and other activities in relation to its Web site and may intervene in this regard. However, the Site Owner makes no representation and gives no warranty to that effect. You consent to such surveillance and intervention, if the Site Owner ever decides to do it.
- Links. Links and references to other Web sites are provided to you as a convenience only. The Site Owner has not reviewed and does not expressly or implicitly endorse other Web sites or any information or material, or the accessibility thereof, via such links, and does not assume any responsibility for any such other Web sites, information or material posted thereon, or products or services offered thereon. You may not create links from other Web sites to this Web site, except if expressly permitted by the Site Owner. (To obtain permission, contact our Web site administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Affiliated Companies. Surviscor, its employees and contractors may on occaision perform both re-seller and sub-contract services through its affiliate TJL Interactive Inc including various customized consulting engagements that may include access or dissemination of proprietary Surviscor data and information. The consulting arrangements will at no time constitute employemnt with any of its clients.
- Premium Page and Advertising Affiliation Program. Surviscor receives monetary compensation for non-proprietary industry related videos, education modules, advertisements and general firm information provided throughout the site as part of its Premium Page Program. All other non-related advertisements are offered through a fee-based advertising program.
- Accuracy of the Information. While the Site Owner may update the information or materials on this Web site from time to time, no assurance is given that information or material on this Web site is up-to-date, accurate, error-free or complete.
The prices of the various products and services offered by the business partners of the Site Owner, posted on this Web site, as well as the descriptions of the all-inclusive packages offered by these business partners are presented for information purposes only, according to the information made available to the Site Owner by these business partners. The Site Owner does not guarantee, in any way, that this information is accurate, error-free or complete and the Site Owner cannot be held responsible for any discrepancies, error or incompleteness of this information and/or descriptions. Subject to verification with the involved business partners, the Site Owner undertakes to rectify without delay any inaccuracy, error or incomplete information that any person would bring to its attention. The price paid for each product or service reserved or bought on-line is the price that appears for that product or service.
- Viruses, etc. The Site Owner does not represent or warrant that the information or material, including the downloadable software, accessed from or through this Web site will be uninterrupted or free of errors, defects, viruses or other harmful components, or that any such problems which are discovered will be corrected.
- Damage to Others. You agree not to introduce into or through this Web site any information or materials which may be harmful to others. Among other things, you agree not to include, knowingly or otherwise, any error or defect in material or information which may, among other things, be a libel, slander, defamation or obscenity, or promote hatred or otherwise give rise to a criminal offence or civil liability on the part of any person or entity.
- Reserve of Rights. All rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved to the Site Owner. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels or otherwise any license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual right of the Site Owner or any other person or entity.
- Governing Law. This site is controlled and operated by the Site Owner from Oakville, Ontario, Canada and these terms shall be governed by the laws of Ontario and the applicable laws of Canada without reference to principles of conflict of laws. You agree to be bound by such laws and to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Oakville, Ontario, Canada in connection with the interpretation or application of these terms.
- Changes to Terms. The Site Owner may modify, alter or otherwise update the terms applicable to this Web site from time to time without notice, and you agree to be bound by such terms as are in effect at the time at which you access the Site Owner Web site.
- Jurisdiction. This Web site is controlled and operated by the Site Owner from Oakville, Ontario, Canada . The Site Owner makes no representation that materials on the Web site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Web site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Survival. These terms and conditions apply while you are accessing the Web site and remain in effect thereafter, subject to section 14. In the event that this Web site is no longer accessible to you, the provisions set out in section 2, 3, 4 and 5 of these terms and conditions shall survive thereafter.